There is no point
Yeah just a heads up; there really isn't any.
What I have right now is a job where I only really do one thing which takes up all the hours and that's why nobody does it and that's why I'm tasked with it. I get paid 100 MYR each day I show up. That's..that's a sweet deal for where I am in life right now I should think.
Beyond that I really don't know what I'm doing with myself. I still play my sims some days, it's still exciting that there's a new pack to be released soon.
I miss being able to hang out with my friends. It's been so long, we've been doing our own things, I don't ..know anyone anymore. I've basically gotten rid of everyone. It's my fault.
Now I'm just sad all the time. I just wanna hang out and not be an awkward creep. I'm stuck in this thing where people around me are married with children and I can't relate to them about anything. A married woman who lives the single life. But minus the dates and apparently the friends to hang out with?
I've lost my brains. How do you pretend to be a normal person and play them convincingly enough to force a lasting friendship? Cause who I am right is hella creepy sad desperate and nobody wants anything to do with that, not even a clone of myself.
What I have right now is a job where I only really do one thing which takes up all the hours and that's why nobody does it and that's why I'm tasked with it. I get paid 100 MYR each day I show up. That's..that's a sweet deal for where I am in life right now I should think.
Beyond that I really don't know what I'm doing with myself. I still play my sims some days, it's still exciting that there's a new pack to be released soon.
I miss being able to hang out with my friends. It's been so long, we've been doing our own things, I don't ..know anyone anymore. I've basically gotten rid of everyone. It's my fault.
Now I'm just sad all the time. I just wanna hang out and not be an awkward creep. I'm stuck in this thing where people around me are married with children and I can't relate to them about anything. A married woman who lives the single life. But minus the dates and apparently the friends to hang out with?
I've lost my brains. How do you pretend to be a normal person and play them convincingly enough to force a lasting friendship? Cause who I am right is hella creepy sad desperate and nobody wants anything to do with that, not even a clone of myself.
Comments