Late
The last time I posted here, I had still thought I was 24 (I wasn't. I just thought I was. For 2 years I forgot I had a birthday). That was a very long time ago.
I've since been married, graduated, and started work. In that order.
This week I started work in the Biotechnology department, the one I got a degree for, you know? It's been great! I've missed lab work. My superior is having me rotated to the other departments all of this year though, so I won't be in biotech for long.
Back in uni, I addressed every one as "sister" and "brother". Outside of uni, continuing that would be awkward. So I've had to call my colleagues by their names, which is fine when they're "kak" or when they're around my age or younger. The older brothers though, I still find myself purposefully avoiding addressing them at all, with unfortunate outcomes like giving them heart attacks as I appear out of nowhere and suddenly talking to them. I just feel like it's more rude to call older people casually, by their name.
Still, that's probably better than going around dishing out heart attacks I guess.
I haven't read any books in so long. I have a few that I always meant to pick up but I just haven't gotten around to. I'm prioritising my pixel dolls.
Speaking of my pixel dolls, I haven't been able to continue my story cause I'm stuck. I have the next part written out but it feels like there should be a different part between the previous one and this next one. To make the flow better or whatever. I told myself it's just a simstory and there's no need to think too hard about it but when something just doesn't sit right with me, I just can't help stressing over it a little.
Oh. Thus this blog is updated hahaha!
I've since been married, graduated, and started work. In that order.
This week I started work in the Biotechnology department, the one I got a degree for, you know? It's been great! I've missed lab work. My superior is having me rotated to the other departments all of this year though, so I won't be in biotech for long.
Back in uni, I addressed every one as "sister" and "brother". Outside of uni, continuing that would be awkward. So I've had to call my colleagues by their names, which is fine when they're "kak" or when they're around my age or younger. The older brothers though, I still find myself purposefully avoiding addressing them at all, with unfortunate outcomes like giving them heart attacks as I appear out of nowhere and suddenly talking to them. I just feel like it's more rude to call older people casually, by their name.
Still, that's probably better than going around dishing out heart attacks I guess.
I haven't read any books in so long. I have a few that I always meant to pick up but I just haven't gotten around to. I'm prioritising my pixel dolls.
Speaking of my pixel dolls, I haven't been able to continue my story cause I'm stuck. I have the next part written out but it feels like there should be a different part between the previous one and this next one. To make the flow better or whatever. I told myself it's just a simstory and there's no need to think too hard about it but when something just doesn't sit right with me, I just can't help stressing over it a little.
Oh. Thus this blog is updated hahaha!
Comments