Happy Lunar New Year

Hallo~ I just noticed that I haven't been posting on here for some time and decided to update lol

I finally graduated! HAHAHA after six years, good job me for sticking it out XD My final year went well for me. My supervisor was the most supportive teacher I ever had. I'm so thankful for her. May Allah SWT reward her TT^TT

Early this year I started working for the Sabahan government. So.. yeah my husband and I are living separately. This is our married life huhu :( It's probably gonna stay like this for another decade at least hurh...

I'm the fattest I've ever been in my life. Everyone keeps assuming I'm pregnant. I'm currently on my period.

I finally started using the Wacom tablet I bought last eon. I'm not very good with it but I have fun.

I actually started my unnamed project simstory lol XD Updates are slow but I don't mind :D Find me on instagram as jqunnamedproject!

Comments