Knowledge is power

...and power is the root of all evil. So to study is to be evil.

I totally stole that from someone else.

But yeah I have midterm exam in under two hours and because I don't feel particularly evil this week and the last, I refuse to do any studying.

Last week was midterm break for me. It was also the one week in this term that I had to spend lying around because I'd contracted a virus and had throbbing headaches and other shit. I had planned to spend the midterm break baking cakes and playing a lot of sims, but no.

Well, I did got to bake the Tres Leches cake I'd always wanted to try and played The Sims 2 for one day. I also finished Neil Gaiman's "The Ocean at the End of the Lane".

But I didn't get to memorise a single amino acid structure or digested a single paper for any of my assignments. I didn't even go anywhere near starting any of them.

I'd much rather not go back to typing up depressing posts just yet, so I'll try not to. Instead, look what I got the other day:

I'm the grey-sleeved one on the right looking at my diving buddy.


Das me! On the left.

Das me again! Front and center :D

And here I'm doing the peace sign.

Finally here's me clearing the foggy insides of my mask.

Weeee~! It was so awesome. I really want to go again ^^ Haaaaaa

I miss my instructors. Actually just one in particular. Has anyone guessed which one it is yet? :P hahahahaha! Guess again.

Comments