ice

Just when I thought I was never going to draw again, I was saved. Well, not the kind of saving I was talking about recently, but just saved from my hiatus. Longest hiatus ever. Over 7 months without even a single stroke.

This is the life for me. Cake and a drawing of a naked doll with a pile of fluff. Heyhey. Click through for a fullview of the drawing itself.

The cake is from this tiny little cake shop in Kuantan, "Kula Cakes". It's not bad at all, but apparently you can have too much cream cheese.

I'd been craving for cakes all month and after our penultimate exam, I finally succeeded in pestering my beppu to drive me to a cake shop.

I've been mad for Red Velvet lately. And black cats.

Das me! Because Kula Cakes has the most rustic shop sign ever.

Das me again! With my beppu Rabiatul.

The next and last final exam is on Saturday. My flight back to dearest KK is in the evening of that same day.

Rei said my niece or nephew had gone and tapau-ed the game Assassin's Creed that I had been looking forward to play over my holidays. So now that's off my agenda. What use could they possibly have of my holiday item? This is horrible. I hate this.

Other than AC, I intend to bake lots of cakes this coming holiday. Okay not lots, but at least maybe a few?

Hopefully get to Tablet.

And books.

Worst comes to worse, I'll just play Alice again.

Steak.

Steak and cheese sammich.

Oh ya. The post title is the title of the song I've been listening to on loop the whole time I was forcing myself to put pencil to paper today. And yesterday. I don't know who composed the song, but they used Hatsune Miku. And Hatsune Miku is awesome.

-------[moar ramblings because I'm currently procrastinating sleep]-------

Dolores the ball-jointed doll is my OC, not an actual ball-jointed doll that I own. Sadly. TT^TT

The only story I have of her seems to fit in better with SAU – as a very small part of The unnamed Project rather than a stand-alone story. This feels unfair, to me, for this character because she's my current fav, but this is all I can do for her right now huhuhuuuuu

I'm typing this down now because I probably won't get around to writing the actual story anyway. Also I'm still procrastinating sleep.

I mentioned last year (or was it the year before?) that I was re-writing SAU. Well, in the re-write, Looking-glass Land had been made a sort of sister-dimension to Wonderland and all side characters have mirrors of themselves there. Well, not mirrors, just some completely separate character who plays the same roles as the side characters do.

Dolores is one of these characters, as a mirror to some lonely, isolated, probably also ball-jointed and obsessed with feline character in Wonderland (this character has yet to be determined. Almost definitely one of my sister's dolls again). She resides in a castle of glass (because I was listening to Living Things by Linkin Park when I first thought of her story) from which she is unable to escape. Not that she cares much about escaping. So this doll stays there, disconnected, disinterested, ignorant, safe, and with 94 cats made of cotton stuffing for company. (haha)

One day The Vagabond shows up looking for something

Ei. If I keep at this then it'll be pointless.

Alright then. I'll stop here.

Go search for the song.

ice
Hatsune Miku
Fines EP

Comments