I wish I stayed
Cause you can fall if you want to. It's just a matter of how far.
Yes, I'm currently listening to Ellie Goulding.
So I'm gonna try this again. An update.
Not much has happened since my last entry, really, and I actually have nothing of importance to mention. Not ones I dare mention anyway.
Mid-terms are approaching fast. But before that, we have holidays and I don't know how I feel about that.
I'm happy I'll at least get to meet my beppu Yvonne the Monday after next yay! We're gonna go to the beach and stuff. Probably just gonna stay there for a few pics before we retreat indoors.
I blew almost all my money on even more stuff I don't need. I don't know what to feel about that, either. I should probably go off and mope about it for a few days.
I'm spending mid-break in kk~ My flight back is on the 12th. I have pins and needles where I'm sitting. We're probably going back to Semporna for Eid too. My father hasn't quite decided. He really wants to take me to an island with a decent beach. I wish I hadn't asked it of him. One request from me and he'll go to the ends of the world to see to it. I just thought visiting an island was such a trivial, easy thing. Fufu.
I've moved back into my room from back in first year. Even back with the same roommates, except for one and another addition. It's hotter than ever. I should probably get a fan or something. Everybody else got theirs back in first year and I'm only getting one now? Hahaha
I've been procrastinating and lazing about as much as before. I had hoped getting the surgery done would put an end to my general immobility but turns out my physical deformity never did have anything to do with that.
My plot bunnies will be the death of me. Hopping about everywhere in my head, getting in the way of everything. Argh.
Hurm.. what else?
My parents fight everyday now.
My sister got a boyfriend who's apparently more interesting than me.
My brother Hadi is getting thinner with each passing day.
My friends have gotten me to think seriously about getting married. I still don't want to. Ever.
I wish my mum finds peace. Then they'll stop fighting.
I'm bored. So very very bored.
Yes, I'm just procrastinating now.
I still want to climb Mt. Kinabalu.
I want to leave. Go somewhere. Or nowhere. Just board a train that goes on forever. Hurm... trains.
I still want to dye my hair turquoise lol
I miss drawing.
I miss ...feeling. Whatever happened, I wonder? I mean, I can cry watching sad movies and laugh at people's jokes and squee at any cute kitty cat, but I still find myself wandering empty spaces alone.
Something. Something I've overlooked. Hurm... ¬¬
Meh. I'm really just procrastinating now. I'm off.
Yes, I'm currently listening to Ellie Goulding.
So I'm gonna try this again. An update.
Not much has happened since my last entry, really, and I actually have nothing of importance to mention. Not ones I dare mention anyway.
Mid-terms are approaching fast. But before that, we have holidays and I don't know how I feel about that.
I'm happy I'll at least get to meet my beppu Yvonne the Monday after next yay! We're gonna go to the beach and stuff. Probably just gonna stay there for a few pics before we retreat indoors.
I blew almost all my money on even more stuff I don't need. I don't know what to feel about that, either. I should probably go off and mope about it for a few days.
I'm spending mid-break in kk~ My flight back is on the 12th. I have pins and needles where I'm sitting. We're probably going back to Semporna for Eid too. My father hasn't quite decided. He really wants to take me to an island with a decent beach. I wish I hadn't asked it of him. One request from me and he'll go to the ends of the world to see to it. I just thought visiting an island was such a trivial, easy thing. Fufu.
I've moved back into my room from back in first year. Even back with the same roommates, except for one and another addition. It's hotter than ever. I should probably get a fan or something. Everybody else got theirs back in first year and I'm only getting one now? Hahaha
I've been procrastinating and lazing about as much as before. I had hoped getting the surgery done would put an end to my general immobility but turns out my physical deformity never did have anything to do with that.
My plot bunnies will be the death of me. Hopping about everywhere in my head, getting in the way of everything. Argh.
Hurm.. what else?
My parents fight everyday now.
My sister got a boyfriend who's apparently more interesting than me.
My brother Hadi is getting thinner with each passing day.
My friends have gotten me to think seriously about getting married. I still don't want to. Ever.
I wish my mum finds peace. Then they'll stop fighting.
I'm bored. So very very bored.
Yes, I'm just procrastinating now.
I still want to climb Mt. Kinabalu.
I want to leave. Go somewhere. Or nowhere. Just board a train that goes on forever. Hurm... trains.
I still want to dye my hair turquoise lol
I miss drawing.
I miss ...feeling. Whatever happened, I wonder? I mean, I can cry watching sad movies and laugh at people's jokes and squee at any cute kitty cat, but I still find myself wandering empty spaces alone.
Something. Something I've overlooked. Hurm... ¬¬
Meh. I'm really just procrastinating now. I'm off.
Comments