I sure hope it gets better
The term opened with the system going a bit haywire and some of the students were unable to register for some of the subjects we're required to take this term.
And then for the past two weeks since classes began, we've only had like three classes. The term might as well start next week. Now we have about one month left to prepare for the mid-term exams.
Two of next week's classes are already cancelled! How am I going to finish half the syllabus within four weeks? We haven't even seen the syllabus!
I am so dead.
So here's what I've been working on the whole time not spent lazing about:
Further ramblings on this on The unnamed Project. Which I've yet to update. I will, in a few. I'm gonna go do it now actually.
And then for the past two weeks since classes began, we've only had like three classes. The term might as well start next week. Now we have about one month left to prepare for the mid-term exams.
Two of next week's classes are already cancelled! How am I going to finish half the syllabus within four weeks? We haven't even seen the syllabus!
I am so dead.
So here's what I've been working on the whole time not spent lazing about:
![]() |
| Click through to view the entire thing. It's a 6-in-1 drawing. |
Further ramblings on this on The unnamed Project. Which I've yet to update. I will, in a few. I'm gonna go do it now actually.

Comments
i really like your blog, it's amazingly made!