The Business of...
There are bad times when you feel really down because of all the shit that's happening, and then there are worse times, when you feel even more so but for more petty reasons like lack of internet connection. (I'm currently on my roommates laptop, which the campus internet seem to favour over my own.)
But there are also good times when awesome things like scoring tests happens, and even better times when you feel indescribably elated for, again, even more petty reasons like having just spent a better part of your life savings on something largely useless yet nonetheless savvy.
At the moment, it is a very good time: I've just received news that POTTERMORE IS NOW OPEN TO ALL! In addition, I took care of my flight home for the coming holidays. And I finally drew something. Well, granted, I've been reduced to sketching painfully bland if not horrible scraps of erm... Hey, at least I finally escaped!
I also went out today, and bought a stuffed grey tabby. Now "Tabitha" exists in reality! Joy!
I'm currently listening to Marilyn Manson, with the new album coming and all, and now I have doughnuts waiting for me in my room.
Okay I really really really have nothing of any real importance to even just ramble about, so, I'll take my leave here.
But there are also good times when awesome things like scoring tests happens, and even better times when you feel indescribably elated for, again, even more petty reasons like having just spent a better part of your life savings on something largely useless yet nonetheless savvy.
At the moment, it is a very good time: I've just received news that POTTERMORE IS NOW OPEN TO ALL! In addition, I took care of my flight home for the coming holidays. And I finally drew something. Well, granted, I've been reduced to sketching painfully bland if not horrible scraps of erm... Hey, at least I finally escaped!
I also went out today, and bought a stuffed grey tabby. Now "Tabitha" exists in reality! Joy!
I'm currently listening to Marilyn Manson, with the new album coming and all, and now I have doughnuts waiting for me in my room.
Okay I really really really have nothing of any real importance to even just ramble about, so, I'll take my leave here.
Comments