Oblivious

Currently listening to "Suicide and Redemption" by Metallica. I can't believe I had forgotten how awesome it is, and that I've been looking for the long version for years now.

Sometimes along the path, you just wander off a bit and forget about stuff you're not supposed to forget. Worse times, you wander off too far to ever remember them again. Which is still better than forgetting them knowingly and never wanting to try to remember again. Then you get depressed and shit don't make sense whatsoever, so you live out your aimless life and die your meaningless death. But you'll be wrong about your death being meaningless; because death is not the end.

Well, depends on what it is supposed to be the end of. Certainly not life. Just of struggle, and some little things that matter a lot. Maybe.

I'm pretty sure I had something else in mind when I started typing this up. What was it?...

*goes get dinner*

Fried Kway Teow for dinner tonight. I'll not post a picture of that, because it'll only put people off of any meal they're having for the rest of their lives. It's public service. Oh, why am I eating it?

I'm stuck living in a dorm with only one cafeteria to choose from (well, no, not strictly) and more importantly, I'm the laziest person to ever live.

Oh, hey, lol I just remembered what I wanted to ungratefully complain about.

I remember how I got here, but the problem right now is I can't remember why. I have mid-terms coming up, a terribly important part of the semester that I must focus on, yet the only thing my mind wants to be pondering on is how awesome the colour turquoise is and whether or not I'll regret it very much if I dyed my hair that colour. I even am seriously considering bleaching my hair so that when I do dye it turquoise, it'll actually be turquoise.

It is absolutely bizzarre because I'm most decidedly not nervous at all about the surgery in June, right? Right?

I want a kitty cat, and a boyfriend to fuck whole lot of moneh.

Comments