But I believe we're the enemy
Currently listening to My Chemical Romance's "DESTROYA" on loop. I guess the whole "uppercase as opposed to lowercase" song titles is becoming something, erm, mainstream. Or have I been living under a rock the past few years?
Hurm... What is this song about? "You don't believe in god, I don't believe in luck, they don't believe in us, but I believe we're the enemy."
"With blood they wash in the money"? Anyway...
I recently finished a collaboration with someone other than my sister Rei! yay! And she draws so prettily that I decided I wanted to put more effort into the colouring than I usually do :D
I've also finished the Red Queen from "Alice: Madness Returns" that my sister wanted me to colour. Yay~
It's only the second week of the term, and just now I skipped a class. What am I doing with my life man..
Hurm... What is this song about? "You don't believe in god, I don't believe in luck, they don't believe in us, but I believe we're the enemy."
"With blood they wash in the money"? Anyway...
I recently finished a collaboration with someone other than my sister Rei! yay! And she draws so prettily that I decided I wanted to put more effort into the colouring than I usually do :D
![]() |
| Makes me want to do moar collabs!!! |
I've also finished the Red Queen from "Alice: Madness Returns" that my sister wanted me to colour. Yay~
It's only the second week of the term, and just now I skipped a class. What am I doing with my life man..

Comments
She did a great job at drawing and you nailed the coloring!
well done girls