weird mood...
Having finished one (oh God just one) paper, I feel loads better already. In fact I've a good mind to start packing up my things...
Currently playing is a playlist consisting of songs I never really listened to before: Ke$ha, 3OH!3, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, and Lady Gaga. o.O
I also spent all afternoon revisiting Ryan Higa's channel on YouTube. He's just awesome.
I'm thinking about climbing Mount Kinabalu over the next semester's holiday lol so ahead of myself right now.
I feel like drawing oh noes crap don't let the picture form in your mind argh! Too late.
No means no, que. No.
Currently playing is a playlist consisting of songs I never really listened to before: Ke$ha, 3OH!3, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, and Lady Gaga. o.O
I also spent all afternoon revisiting Ryan Higa's channel on YouTube. He's just awesome.
I'm thinking about climbing Mount Kinabalu over the next semester's holiday lol so ahead of myself right now.
I feel like drawing oh noes crap don't let the picture form in your mind argh! Too late.
No means no, que. No.
Comments