So bloody difficult
Currently facing exams, the thing I find most difficult is to resist temptation. Head. desk. head. desk. head. desk. cracks. bleeds. dies.
I was just getting my daily dose of cute over at Attack of the cute. as per usual and this came up:
I went crazy and squealed even more intensely (if that's even right) than when I feast on the sight of a smiling ever-MOE Colin Morgan. That's saying something man...
I'm so overwhelmed by the cuteness that I already have the entirety of next week planned out thus:
I've never tried drawing something like this before, but I've wasted more time than I care to keep track of drawing stuff, so I may be making a pretty accurate estimation of how many layers there are going to be for this one: 80++ in total. This estimation combined with the messiness of this sketch, I'd say about 4, 5 days.
So I must attend to it after this week. Or better, during the holidays. But the holidays feels like a long time to go. Rawwwrrrrrr
Drawing used to be something I do to pass the time, you know, during free time, like how hobbies are supposed to be. Over the years, it became easier and easier for me to draw that the inspiration for one just comes to me from almost everything I hear or see or read. But then I got older, and inspiration only ever comes when I have better things to do, like final exams, thus defeating the purpose of it being a hobby. OTL
*WAFF = Warm and Fluffy Feeling. Not really applicable here but meh.
I was just getting my daily dose of cute over at Attack of the cute. as per usual and this came up:
![]() |
| Of all the other things it could have been, it just had to be a chubby calico wearing a hat. WAFF* |
I went crazy and squealed even more intensely (if that's even right) than when I feast on the sight of a smiling ever-MOE Colin Morgan. That's saying something man...
I'm so overwhelmed by the cuteness that I already have the entirety of next week planned out thus:
![]() |
| Finish this drawing. |
I've never tried drawing something like this before, but I've wasted more time than I care to keep track of drawing stuff, so I may be making a pretty accurate estimation of how many layers there are going to be for this one: 80++ in total. This estimation combined with the messiness of this sketch, I'd say about 4, 5 days.
So I must attend to it after this week. Or better, during the holidays. But the holidays feels like a long time to go. Rawwwrrrrrr
Drawing used to be something I do to pass the time, you know, during free time, like how hobbies are supposed to be. Over the years, it became easier and easier for me to draw that the inspiration for one just comes to me from almost everything I hear or see or read. But then I got older, and inspiration only ever comes when I have better things to do, like final exams, thus defeating the purpose of it being a hobby. OTL
*WAFF = Warm and Fluffy Feeling. Not really applicable here but meh.


Comments