Liberation

Freedom! Forever!

So I sat for my second-last paper yesterday, and when I got back from the exam hall I had ice-cream and got back to finishing my latest drawing. Apart from the few hours I spent watching a movie with my roommates and food and, well, miscellaneous things, I've been at it the whole time since I finished my ice-cream. Which was dinner.
lol because I can.

I hope I got the cat's coat right. I own no cat in real life, see. Oh, view the final result here [link]. I didn't exactly have the complete idea for this when I started, so in the end I just slapped on a picture of the Big Ben that I took on that only trip I went to for the background. Shouldn't matter much though, it's so small compared to the rest of the drawing. ¬¬

Well it was only the second-last paper, not the absolute last... But that one isn't until Sunday, so, hahaha Liberation, yes.

lol I don't know how I did with the exams man... I just hope I don't fail.

Comments