Freedom! Forever!

lol no, but the term is over! Rejoice! Carameldansen!

So I went to sleep really earlier than usual last night, in fact almost as early as I used to back in happier days of my student life, with my notes on Microbiology all around me; not that I fell asleep reading them, no. It just seemed like a good idea to have them on the bed on the night before the very last paper.

So we finished the term exactly two hours ago; all four of my roommates have gone home, I myself am to leave for my flight tomorrow at 10.15 a.m.

I usually don't post blog entries during the holidays, because during it I'm usually preoccupied with other more appealing matters like video games and storybooks. Thank God I've finished watching Merlin, so I don't have to watch any TV this coming holiday lol

After I finish typing this up, I plan to attend to my laundry; in the past fortnight I've managed to accumulate two whole loads of that. I've also failed to keep my compartment clean and tidy over the last exam period, so, yea, my shelf and locker and drawer and everything need sweeping, wiping, mopping etc. Oh what fun.

Earlier in the term, after my scholarship finally got banked in - which may well have been "money to be spent holiday-ing" instead of pocket money - I planned to get myself the entire Sandman series. But I didn't, because I haven't been able to go to a decent book-store since. So that's one item off the holiday bucket list fufu

The most recently devised plan I have for the holiday is to team up with my brother and go to Mataking, because dammit Family Day the other day was just not enough beach for me gagabu! But Hadi, I think, will not be up for that (money problems fufu).

I have a drawing in my head, too, at the moment but I cannot just yet get on with that; there's still cleaning and packing up to do.

Alrighty. Quiescence: out.

Comments