Only one more month to the term

It's only the first semester, but Hell do I want it to end.

There's actually another two weeks of finals to follow this month. But it'll just be four papers to sit for.

I agitate myself sometimes. How dare I, "just four papers"?

This is one of those times when I look back to the last few months and ramble about what happened.

I joined the IIUM Kuantan community on September 6th. I think. I worried about not being able to make friends. I made some anyway. Oh, then I got depressed, because people exhaust me lol.

Ah yes, I joined the Facilitator Team, because said friends decided it was a good idea. And it did turn out to be a good idea, that is, until I realised I'm not fit to ...facilitate. Because it involved making instant friends.

My brother moved to Putrajaya, so I got to leave the suffocating campus grounds every other weekend. But then I found that spending my free time at my brother's is no better than rotting in campus. At least campus grounds have lots of trees and less human contact. I'm grateful for my brother, of course, and naturally we don't get along very well because we're exactly the same. However, I've had to learn to swallow my pride each time we have a misunderstanding or disagreement even though it's hard to sometimes; he is giving me his best after all. And I'm not a teenager anymore so I have no right to be irrationally rebellious.

I started drawing again, yes. So happy. In fact, right now I'm in the middle of completing one. It's just that it's late now and I have class in the morning. My Saturday: gone. I'm done with the lines, so perhaps I'll have it done tomorrow night.


I was going to draw a lamp-post in, but just now I decided I'm too lazy. I'm gonna just use one of these. By the way that's Miku and Rin in white dresses. I haven't decided what's going on in the drawing. And I still can't draw feet. Or hands.

Oh, then there was the mid-term exam. I don't know how I did for all the other subjects I took, but for Organic Chemistry I did well enough for my roommate to envy me. Maybe it's not envy, maybe it's just ...agitation? People get agitated, no?, when someone scored a test without putting in even the least bit of effort in to it.

But I did work at it. I just did it so discreetly for fear of being thought to have lost my genius brain. Scoring used to require no effort, for me, in the past. I learned it the hard way that that wasn't how it's going to be forever. They become more difficult, exams, that eventually I had to accept that I need to work my ass to be able to do it at all. But I get so scared if people were to find out that I started working for it. Why is that? OTL

Hurm... Aha! Last week I started watching the TV series Merlin, and today I decided that I understand now why Yvonne could think of me in my mum's formal as MOE. And it's because... well... I can't explain it I see... MOE is just... MOE. It just is. OTL And Colin Morgan is extreme MOE. Muahahahaha!


I just go "squeeee~~~ MOE MOE MOE!" when I watch him sometimes. Muumuu =3= those eyes. I want them in a jar. And short-haired Colin Morgan is awesum.

Apart from the newer sleep debts that I made, this week has been awesome. We've finished our lab sessions! Now I have Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon off! To celebrate, we did the very last session without lab coats, or even referring to the lab manual.

lol I was kidding. What happened was nobody actually thought to bring them that last day. Like, I don't even

And haha we took pictures of ourselves of course.


Wish I could say I'm the one on the far left - MOE MOE MOE - but I'm not. That's me, second from right.

Just now I saw my first theatre. It was brilliant. I didn't cry, some other people did, but I still think it was brilliant. I mean, they made a play out of one of the more underrated hadith of the prophet Muhammad SAW and it became storytelling at its best. For me. I wonder if anyone else found themselves able to relate to the character?

I still would've preferred A Very Potter Musical though lol

I think I've come to the end of this post now, thank God. But because I can...

I'm on the far right

I love my arm warmers. And my roommate Mia. 

Comments