lol what is self-control

I am currently listening to "Desire" featuring Hatsune Miku by AVTechNO! and eating some butterscotch bread that expires tomorrow. Strictly speaking, that's in three hours. Oh, and I'm also procrastinating, surprise, surprise. ¬¬

I have exam tomorrow and this is what I look like right now. Kind of.

When I draw a self-portrait, I keep using my OC, The Vagabond. She did start out as a self-insertion, but then I did a better job of her and she wasn't one any more. And yet now, I'm back to using her as my, what, self?

It's a weird relationship we have, my OC and I...

Despite of the exam I am going to sit for tomorrow at 9am, I caught up with the latest available episode of Merlin. I now have no desire to see them make out, Merlin and Arthur, because ArthurxGwen is so preeeetyy~~ My heart leapt when they found each other again lol

When Morgana turned bad, it was kind of depressing for me, but she's so brilliant, I couldn't bring myself to hate her. Also, there's something about Agravaine and Morgana that I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe he's her real father and not Uther? ¬¬ It didn't take me long to recognise him as Dunstan from Stardust too lol

With that, only one last episode left! At least until middle of next year...

Argh, now I suddenly really want to watch Stardust again. gagabu.

Comments