It's way too late.
Or too early. It's three in the blooming morning. What am I doing up? NOTHING.
I just have this feeling that there's something we're missing here, about this assignment. Like we're so immersed in the details that we're missing the bigger picture. I've found that this is something that girls do a lot.
Girls are also storytellers. They wear their hearts on their sleeves. They speak their minds, and their minds are chaotic.
That's what I think anyway, this is my blog after all.
Boys don't talk much. They have some kind of anti-intimacy force field on. Their actions actually speak louder than their words. My father rarely tells me that he loves me, but he never fails to show it in his actions. My mum, well, she's my mother. 'Nuff said.
Myself, I think I'm more like my father. Or rather, more like boys; with the anti-intimacy force field on and everything. Usually it's the girl who talks about how her day went and complains about that one professor and that one fake-ass friend, and the guy is the one doing all the listening. He listens with his ears. That makes her upset, "Are you even listening?"
Yes, my dear, he is, believe me. He's not deaf; you're just talking about stupid little things that happens on a daily basis anyway.
When I was with this one guy, the situation was the other way around - he did all the rambling, while I did the half-listening. It ended because I decided he talks too much. I can't even stand people in general to begin with.
There was one guy after that, and we ended also because he cared too much. It was suffocating.
Recently I just randomly started to think about this. Aand now I'm done thinking about it. To conclude: I'm forever alone. Muahaha.
I woke up this morning (that is, yesterday morning) with a toothache. Well I thought that's what it was. I never found out what it really was, but I'm pretty sure it's a new wisdom tooth, because I already have two of those. Well, half a wisdom tooth, to be exact: a quarter on either side. The pain is kind of familiar.
What really sucks about it is that it proves that I'm still growing, physically. This would have been awesome, if I could grow taller. But it isn't, because I cannot grow taller.
I have scoliosis, so the likelier case is, I'm just gonna be "bendy-er". And, God forbid, it could become such that I will suffer from scoliosis. It's all cool right now, no pain for the most part, but seeing as I'm still growing, obviously it can only get worse, my spine.
Is pain really just in the mind? A bendy spine shouldn't hurt, but dammit it makes sitting down so tiring. Standing up is exhausting. People are exhausting. Bright lights are infuriating. People talking. People asking questions. People bothering. PEOPLE.
I want a kitty cat right now.
I just have this feeling that there's something we're missing here, about this assignment. Like we're so immersed in the details that we're missing the bigger picture. I've found that this is something that girls do a lot.
Girls are also storytellers. They wear their hearts on their sleeves. They speak their minds, and their minds are chaotic.
That's what I think anyway, this is my blog after all.
Boys don't talk much. They have some kind of anti-intimacy force field on. Their actions actually speak louder than their words. My father rarely tells me that he loves me, but he never fails to show it in his actions. My mum, well, she's my mother. 'Nuff said.
Myself, I think I'm more like my father. Or rather, more like boys; with the anti-intimacy force field on and everything. Usually it's the girl who talks about how her day went and complains about that one professor and that one fake-ass friend, and the guy is the one doing all the listening. He listens with his ears. That makes her upset, "Are you even listening?"
Yes, my dear, he is, believe me. He's not deaf; you're just talking about stupid little things that happens on a daily basis anyway.
When I was with this one guy, the situation was the other way around - he did all the rambling, while I did the half-listening. It ended because I decided he talks too much. I can't even stand people in general to begin with.
There was one guy after that, and we ended also because he cared too much. It was suffocating.
Recently I just randomly started to think about this. Aand now I'm done thinking about it. To conclude: I'm forever alone. Muahaha.
I woke up this morning (that is, yesterday morning) with a toothache. Well I thought that's what it was. I never found out what it really was, but I'm pretty sure it's a new wisdom tooth, because I already have two of those. Well, half a wisdom tooth, to be exact: a quarter on either side. The pain is kind of familiar.
What really sucks about it is that it proves that I'm still growing, physically. This would have been awesome, if I could grow taller. But it isn't, because I cannot grow taller.
I have scoliosis, so the likelier case is, I'm just gonna be "bendy-er". And, God forbid, it could become such that I will suffer from scoliosis. It's all cool right now, no pain for the most part, but seeing as I'm still growing, obviously it can only get worse, my spine.
Is pain really just in the mind? A bendy spine shouldn't hurt, but dammit it makes sitting down so tiring. Standing up is exhausting. People are exhausting. Bright lights are infuriating. People talking. People asking questions. People bothering. PEOPLE.
I want a kitty cat right now.
Comments