I need to get a move on.

Just one more thing to do on the internet:

Click through for even bigger view.

I decided to just finish it off myself, since no one wanted to do it for me. Well, one did, but... just. no.

I'm still waiting on the last 3 episodes of Merlin season 4. Heaven to Excalibur, I am ever so excited.

Finals in two weeks. But on Monday I have tasmi' session for both Study Circle and Tilawah. (That is, an assessment of one's memorisation of some verses from the Quran.) Why I feel the need to explain that, I'll never know.

Today being Friday, we were going to head on over to Pasar Malam. But then it had been raining all day so we didn't get to. Although I did went downtown (can I call Kuantan "downtown"?) with my roommate Mia who needed a new mug because she broke her old one although I had no reason to be tagging along other than my compulsive want to spend money I don't actually have.

I bought a new handbag and lots of food. Big Apple doughnuts.

Okay here is where I start rambling senselessly.

I'm more aware of my deficiencies more than most, believe me, and I know I wouldn't make a good or even passable role model when it comes to being a good Muslimah. But oh look, nobody is perfect after all. Because you know what else is un-Islamic other than failing to cover your Aurah properly? Showing up late for class. Or for anything, really. Littering. Not doing your part of the presentation. Being prejudiced. Backbiting, which is your favourite past time, did you realise that? Failing to clean up after yourself. I mean, what the Hell man? Who did you expect to clean that shit up for you? Oh, the cleaning lady, because she gets paid to do it. But have you seen the cleaning lady? She's ancient. But more importantly, how Islamic is leaving your mess on the floor for anyone else to clean it up?

Smelling bad is also very un-Islamic, you know?

Oh, who am I bad-mouthing, you might ask. I'll be honest. It's nobody. Hey, I just said I was going to just ramble.

But yeah, there was a mess of Sick on the bathroom floor that the poor cleaning lady had to clear up.

Comments