Growing old is mandatory.
Growing up, however, is another matter entirely.
My "little" project, The unnamed Project [link] is 6 years old now. Six. bloody. years. And it still hasn't got a name, even!
Everything I ever started, I never really finished them. Not how I imagined any of them to end up like anyway, which is the only thing that should matter.
Kindergarten. I wasn't rid of my imaginary friend even after finishing that.
Primary school. Same story.
Middle school. I started The unnamed Project.
High school. I pretty much failed SPM (an equivalent of O-levels). Still didn't finish the project.
Went on to take A-levels. Failed. Also still didn't finish the project.
Foundation studies. Finished, but with what CGPA? Barely Passed It, that's what.
Personal project still not finished.
And just what is the project about? FANFICTIONS and other shit like that. RAGE.
Slowly I came to feel how much less I care about it as time goes by. But I also realise how depressing it would make me feel if there wasn't one thing I did that I actually finish.
That is it! I don't care how long it's going to take! I don't care if I'm going to be 25 fucking years old when I start writing the very last chapter of it!
I'm going to finish the bloody project!
My "little" project, The unnamed Project [link] is 6 years old now. Six. bloody. years. And it still hasn't got a name, even!
Everything I ever started, I never really finished them. Not how I imagined any of them to end up like anyway, which is the only thing that should matter.
Kindergarten. I wasn't rid of my imaginary friend even after finishing that.
Primary school. Same story.
Middle school. I started The unnamed Project.
High school. I pretty much failed SPM (an equivalent of O-levels). Still didn't finish the project.
Went on to take A-levels. Failed. Also still didn't finish the project.
Foundation studies. Finished, but with what CGPA? Barely Passed It, that's what.
Personal project still not finished.
And just what is the project about? FANFICTIONS and other shit like that. RAGE.
Slowly I came to feel how much less I care about it as time goes by. But I also realise how depressing it would make me feel if there wasn't one thing I did that I actually finish.
That is it! I don't care how long it's going to take! I don't care if I'm going to be 25 fucking years old when I start writing the very last chapter of it!
I'm going to finish the bloody project!
Comments