Frustration
(noun), meaning a feeling of dissatisfaction, often accompanied by anxiety or depression, resulting from unfulfilled needs or unresolved problems.
I never actually read up on sleep debts, but I guess essentially it means the human body will log the deficiency and we're cursed to have to make up for it somehow?
These days, I'm sure no one could ever get enough sleep. Ever. So how, then, are any of us going to make up for it?
I feel like I'm already making up for mine with my life. Unable to focus, can't get any shit done, can't process anything soundly enough, my eyes are just about popping out of their sockets and I swear a stab through the head would be the right idea. Really, my brain is just begging for it. And I think about the box-cutter in the drawer.
I used to think the box-cutter would either be my undoing, or my release. I know now that that can never be true; because nothing will save me, and my Death will not be what it's meant to be - Liberation.
My God, I was talking about sleep debts.
Yes, you would rightly think that I am, at the moment, not quite awake. Why else would I be rambling on here during class? Man, I don't mind a blow to the head right now. So damn sleepy.
I wonder if blindfolding myself before bed really isn't such a bad idea. That should help with the light, no?
Head, meet desk.
I never actually read up on sleep debts, but I guess essentially it means the human body will log the deficiency and we're cursed to have to make up for it somehow?
These days, I'm sure no one could ever get enough sleep. Ever. So how, then, are any of us going to make up for it?
I feel like I'm already making up for mine with my life. Unable to focus, can't get any shit done, can't process anything soundly enough, my eyes are just about popping out of their sockets and I swear a stab through the head would be the right idea. Really, my brain is just begging for it. And I think about the box-cutter in the drawer.
I used to think the box-cutter would either be my undoing, or my release. I know now that that can never be true; because nothing will save me, and my Death will not be what it's meant to be - Liberation.
My God, I was talking about sleep debts.
Yes, you would rightly think that I am, at the moment, not quite awake. Why else would I be rambling on here during class? Man, I don't mind a blow to the head right now. So damn sleepy.
I wonder if blindfolding myself before bed really isn't such a bad idea. That should help with the light, no?
Head, meet desk.
Comments