Another chapter closes.

I feel that this is going to be an even more senseless rambling than usual, for I am currently running on caffeine alone. Be warned.

The story of an assignment. A group assignment. On leadership in Unilever.

Before we were assigned this case study, I thought Unilever was a patent or something. I've also never given any thought to stuff like global market and shit. I remember reading a chapter in a book about sustainability, and there was that other book about the introverted leader, but further than that, I had nothing.

So I put the whole thing off until last week. Until after I finished watching 3 seasons of Merlin, that is. (At one point, we actually decided to introduce some element from the TV series into our presentation, because we were either in love with Colin Morgan, Bradley James, or that guy who plays King Uther. Eventually we had to accept that it wouldn't work out, and gave it up.)

Once I finished watching Merlin baru I started to seriously commit to the whole thing. Not immediately after, but meh. It served me right then when I had to live the rest of this week with no sleep. I blamed lights, noise, but really it was just me being irrational again. What mattered was that the job got finished in time.

Because I volunteered to take on the task of preparing the slides, I pretty much remember every keyword to every part of the presentation. Well, except those of my own, apparently.

When I stood there, presenting, all I could think about was "crap, I didn't think this through; here I am, the introvert, preaching successful leadership". The minutes drew on for what felt like forever. My hands were shaking. No, really, I've never before seen my hands that alive. Maybe it was the caffeine? But then I watched the recording and realised that I didn't stutter as much as I thought I did. And Dr. Raine (because I can) said the slides were ok, so it's all good.

With the last presentation finished, the carry-marks determined, and enough pictures taken, the course came to End. Needless to say, I am relieved.

Now all that's left is the Finals.

Since I've come to that...

Lab sessions are done. Maybe only one, two lectures left?

By Salazar! The term itself is drawing to a close! How can I just realise this? I'm gonna die, aren't I?

Meh. There are three more weeks to the term, before the Finals. I've been living in squalor this past week; my room needs tidying up, bad. I uninstalled The Sims 2 (because it wasn't helping with the slides) and am actually glad about it being gone. Sure I lost my cats and legacy families, but they're just pixels, no?

Ah, yes. There are also sleep debts to attend to. Joy.

Now then, pictures.

This here is Procrastination.

With one of the most awesomest lecturers ever.

Adah is MOE MOE MOE

In the middle is MOE Were. I drew her before. Also, we are classy people.

Look what I found in my camera! Some other group's picture! ¬¬

On what that one group said about introverts: we are not necessarily shy. We are just people who don't value other people's opinions as much as other people do. We are selfish people. Sometimes, we are just the people who hate other people. Sometimes.

I suddenly remember what Neil Gaiman said in that one interview, "my people, we stay indoors. We have keyboard, we have darkness."

Further, quite unrelated, rambling:

Although it pained me for the most part of this week, my wisdom tooth finally stopped hurting this morning. Thank God.

I forgot to wish my mum a happy birthday.

Dad apparently bought the latest installment to American McGee's Alice. Rei finished playing it. I want to die. I WANT ME SOME ALICE GAMES.

Colin Morgan is still MOE.

Comments