A bid for freedom

Yesterday was a good day. A very good day.

No, I don't celebrate Christmas, although I do wish everyone else who does had a good one yesterday.

Yesterday for me was just a nice day out.

We went shopping first, and I bought these Dooodolls

We also got Big Apple doughnuts. From left: Zu and Mia, my roommates.

After that, we went to the beach and took pictures.

My roommates (from left) Naj, Mia, Zu, and myself.

Then we settled down under some trees and had a little picnic thing going on.

Naj with her, urm, I never found out what that was. I think it was some sort of dessert.

que at the beach. funtimes.

Our other roommate, MOE Adah, couldn't join us, because she went home over the weekend.

As is tradition, I went online before going to bed. What awaited me there made my heart jump to my mouth: Merlin Season 4 Finale. How it did make going to sleep last night difficult.

[spoiler + utter nonsense alert]

(Why is that even necessary though?) I really like the ending, where they finally get married. Almost made me cry tears of joy. But I wish Aggravaine died after we find out why he's in league with Morgana. Speaking of Morgana, why didn't Merlin sabotage her powers earlier? And why did Aithusa had to save her? Because we need a fifth season?

I like Morgana, but my heart aches to see her so evil. Really. Can she please be the good guy again, please~~~ She could be Merlin's strong ally or something. Let some new antagonist step in (Mordred's turn nao yes?), and then bam! Morgana comes to the rescue! After all, Aithusa is supposed to be a good sign for Albion, no? Maybe when it saved Morgana, it saved her soul, too, or conscience, or something.

But I guess that can't be. She did have that vision about dying and Emrys at that battlefield. Oh, so sad. I want her to have a happy ending too uguu..

[/end spoiler]

Okay, now, what bid for freedom?

Having finished watching the series, I hope I've freed myself of a really huge distraction from my revisions lol

Firstly, the Recitation test tomorrow. A week from then, on next Tuesday, is Management final. Two days after, on the 5th, is Computer final. Another two days after, on Saturday the 7th, Islamic Worldview final. The day after that is Organic Chemistry final. Then finally, the next Sunday is Microbiology final.

After the finals are the holidays, which I intend to spend rotting at home back in Sabah with my family and a PC with The Sims 2 on it. And Alice: Madness Returns.

But look here: I have no flight tickets yet. How a...

Okay. Let's hope I succeed this time.

My partners in bed: Dominic (the fish), Theodore (the bear), Benjamin (the pirate), and unnamed (pending).

Comments

Unknown said…
Those wabbit Dooodolls are awesome!!! love love love 'em <3
especially the unnamed who's still pending xD thank you for introducing me to this shop, they sell awesome things!