Why? Why, dammit?
I decided against plagiarism. I decided to actually put an effort into it. If you know me at all, you probably have guessed right; I have bitten off more than I can chew. OTL
Now, I am the only in my group who has yet to finish her part of the group assignment. Why didn't I just copy-paste the whole thing? Now I'm halfway through with only a few more hours before the deadline. I am faced with only one option: abandon my decent attempt at being ethical and get the whole group out of trouble.
How could I be so stupid? OTL
To make myself feel better about it all, I volunteered to finish up the final draft. Oh, God, I suck balls.
Now, I am the only in my group who has yet to finish her part of the group assignment. Why didn't I just copy-paste the whole thing? Now I'm halfway through with only a few more hours before the deadline. I am faced with only one option: abandon my decent attempt at being ethical and get the whole group out of trouble.
How could I be so stupid? OTL
To make myself feel better about it all, I volunteered to finish up the final draft. Oh, God, I suck balls.
Comments