I'm too lazy

I must be the laziest person alive.

Over a month ago, we received our first group assignment - something about leadership in Unilever - which is due the week after next.

Soon after that, we were assigned another one, for a different subject, and this one is due tomorrow.

I only started to work on the second one last Saturday, and right now I'm supposed to get on with the first one.

The whole time I was putting them off, I just knew I was getting myself in trouble. But it didn't stop me; still I procrastinated.

Currently, this very moment, typing up all this, I'm still doing it. I'm still putting off work.

I just can't help it yo. There were like three days between the only decent meals I had in the last week.

Granted, I am known to stuff myself with junk food about all the time, but one can't deny that only the "real" food can really breathe Life into you. Sure, I survived the last few semesters skipping meals for most of the month, but where did that get me? A 2.7 CGPA, that's where.

It's not that I'm anorexic, that's just sick, and I've just said that I'm known as quite the heifer. Indeed, the fact that I had put on a total of 10kg in the last holiday did nothing to deter me from stuffing more junk food down my throat.

It's not that I can't afford food most of the time, like so many college students these days. I mean, if I did, how'd I get all those junk food?

It's just that I've completely ruined

I just realised that I've veered far off of what the post title may have suggested. Anyway.

The assignment I'm supposed to concern myself with at the moment is about leadership. Specifically, this was the question I was posed with: "As executive manager of Unilever, how would you apply what you have learned about leadership skills?" Eh, well, something roughly like that.

But because it is two in the blooming morning and I haven't gotten a chance to watch Merlin tonight (Season 3, oh YEAH!) and I'm truthfully as bad as leaders could go, I will now publish this entry and proceed to go to sleep.

Comments